If you are a new resident of the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area, or you are traveling through route 66, you’ll find yourself in the presence of many options for entertainment, food, and tourist attractions! There are numerous restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga that compete to be considered the best steakhouse.
Discover the Magic Lamp Difference
If you are looking for a fine dining experience including the finest prime beef, freshest seafood, and tempting array of delicious side salads and desserts, you might not want to settle for just a good steakhouse. Try Magic Lamp Inn, a roadside attraction and heritage dining tradition since 1955 – a steakhouse located on route 66 renowned for its impeccable meals, ageless design, and unmatchable customer service.
• The bustling restaurant is the talk of the town for its delightful atmosphere, fresh local seafood, and of course, signature sizzling steaks.
• You’ll get mesmerized by its unique style and copper tone fireplace, perfect for a cozy night with a lover or celebration with friends and family.
• It gives you a complete sense of complacency with warm wooden walls, stained glasses, red bricks, Spanish tiles and handmade classic art.
• Magic Lamp Inn has elegant and spacious private dining rooms that can accommodate both small and large parties for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
• From quick service to friendly staff, you can rely on Magic Lamp Inn for an enjoyable night out that will meet your expectations every time.
Taste the Difference!
If you are ready to know what a great steakhouse is all about, come to Magic Lamp Inn Steakhouse today. We know what it takes to cook a steak to perfection and to have it sizzling on your plate in no time. Discover why everyone is talking about our sizzling steaks. Schedule a reservation and stop our restaurant for high-quality meals and experiences.