The first day of autumn is only several days away. Large format cocktails, gins, and punches are the way to go for the Christmas or Halloween festivals. Get your provisions ready before the first blast of frigid air of the season before you get accosted by gaggles of Cinnamon-spice-Latte-lovers.
Drift into the sweet fragrance of tropical bliss with the fruity frozen cocktail made with fresh fruits, creams, juices, and a sprinkle of liquor. Magic Lamp Inn, a modest eatery & cocktail bar house in Rancho Cucamonga, CA knows well how to keep things red-hot, but also how to chill it off quickly. From tropical fruit punch to mojitos to sangria, these fruity Cuban-inspired cocktails are the perfect way to kick off the new season.
- Perfect Storm: The rich and sometimes spicy flavor of the finest dark rums match perfectly with the warmth of the ginger beer and tangy taste of fresh lemon juice. It makes for one of the most delightful cocktails around and incredibly simple to make.
- Tropical Passion: Dreaming of a delightful tropical getaway? Allow this zesty infusion to carry you away with the waves of the Grapefruit Mandarin. Relax with a tasty Pineapple Delight, feed your soul with juicy mangoes, and breathe in the piquant Citrus & Herbs.
- Mojito: How low can you go? Discover all the fun of an island with this signature drink to party in the club or your room. Muddle some sugar, lime wedges, and mint in a flat-bottomed glass and add lemon-flavored rum for a perfecto version of a mojito.
- Sex on the Beach: A tropical marriage of orange and cranberry juices, your favorite vodka with a hint of peach schnapps and vanilla float on the rocks. Here goes your ultimate Sexy cocktail!
- Mai Tai: Have a taste of the Pacific islands with this tropical storm cocktail. This refreshing concoction is a stunning blend of silver or white rum, orange curacao, a sweet and sour mix of fresh lime juice and orgeat syrup, and dark rum.
- Lava Flow: Fall into this beautiful season with the festival of fruits and rums. Make the most of every moment with this tender mixture of strawberries, dark rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream, banana, and light rum. Let the pixies flutter through your glass and watch the lava rise!
- Mango Colada: In this perfect pairing of fresh fruits and juices, the sensation of tropical mangoes with pineapple juice, lime juice, light rum, and coconut cream exhilarates the magical scents to breathe new life into the island air and fill the place with the fragrances of a beach.
- Bloody Mary: This cocktail is all about the right amount of spice and kick. The tomato-based cocktail has a number of varieties, from heavy on the hot sauces to a splash of Guinness on top. Blend vodka, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable juice, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper together with ice for a frosty cocktail treat.
- Midori Glow: Enjoy on vacation any time of year as you enjoy an evening of Midori glow cocktail. The scents and flavors of vodka, melon liqueur, and lime soda dance together and change the room into a revitalizing place. You will love the taste of this refreshing beverage and the fact how it glows with the UV lights in the club!
- The Martian: In a mixing glass, muddle lemon juice, 2-3 maraschino cherries, whiskey, and bourbon. Add ice and shake until it gets cold. Strain into a rocks glass. Top with Dr. Pepper and Ice.
You now have a refreshing, lighter bodied twist cocktail in your hand. So, what’s next? Do you need a better soundtrack for the next get-together? I guess, your answer is ‘YES.’ Don’t worry! From a martini to brandy, grab your cocktail glass and twerk to the best hip-hop song “Bodak Yellow” on the dance floor.
Anyone can make a tonic and gin, but the spirit drinks served at Magic Lamp Inn require more ingredients and techniques than the average home bartender has on hand. Also, it is one of the best places to eat in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. From mouth-watering appetizers to fine dining cuisine to desserts; seafood to French-Italian cuisine; charcuterie to the cocktail garnishes – you will have an impressive roster of local culinary talent here.
So, what are you waiting for? Come to this place for savoring these unique foods and cocktails, order from the new perception menu, and delve into your subconscious.